Keep up to date with your scholarly reading with Browzine™, a new way of browsing and reading your favorite journals from many major publishers on your iPad, iPhone, Kindle Fire, Android Tablet or Android phone. BrowZine is free. All licensed content is provided via UAB Libraries.
Get started in two EASY steps:
1. Download the free Browzine app for your device.
2. When installed, choose University of Alabama at Birmingham as your university library. Use your Blazer ID/password when prompted.
Why use Browzine?
- to scan the complete tables of contents of scholarly journals and read articles optimized for mobile devices
- to get one-click from journal tables of content to the PDFs of the articles you want to read
- save specific articles for later reference and offline reading
- create a bookshelf of your favorite journals for easy, fast access
- to receive on screen notifications when new issues of your favorite journals are published
- Find journals by searching or browsing a title list, or by using a Browzine bookshelf chosen by subject.
- Annotate or print articles by opening them in your favorite apps like Good Reader or iAnnotate.