- annotations pointing to special considerations, tips, and optional procedures
- alternate and support protocols to accommodate differences in equipment and intended results
- a list of materials needed for each protocol
- tables and figures to clarify complex procedures
Current Protocols titles available from LHL are:
- Current Protocols in Cell Biology
- Current Protocols in Immunology
- Current Protocols in Microbiology
- Current Protocols in Molecular Biology
- Current Protocols in Neuroscience
- Current Protocols in Pharmacology
Access Current Protocols from the Databases & Resources page.
Also of possible interest: Nature Protocols: Recipes for Researchers, including the interactive “Protocols Network”which creates a forum for researchers to upload and comment on protocols.
*Please note: Remote access requires a UAB Blazer ID and password.
If you need help or would like more information, please stop by the InfoDesk, give us a call, or send us an email or chat.