The LHL catalog will be unavailable June 15-16 for maintenance. During this time, users will not be able to search for library materials using the catalog. To use library resources during this time:
- Find and use databases on the Databases page
- Find e-journals using the e-journals tab or link on the LHL homepage
- Search e-books directly through:
- Access Medicine medical reference e-books
- ebrary health science e-books
- First Aid Test Prep test prep e-books
- LHL Virtual New Bookshelf list of almost 300 new books at LHL
- MD Consult medical reference e-books
- NetLibrary e-books on a variety of scholarly topics
- R2 Digital Library e-books about medicine, nursing, and allied health
- Find out if LHL owns a specific title with WorldCat (Please note that it may be difficult to find the exact call number, there will be no way to see if the book is available online, and there will be no way to place holds.)
- Browse the shelf to see if LHL has a specific title using our Guide to Finding Books
HUB staff will check out books manually and books may be returned as usual.
For assistance, please Ask a Librarian (934-2230).